This session focuses on management of Mac OS X clients and Linux/UNIX servers using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. Join this session if your customers manage or plan to manage Mac or Linux clients in their environments.
- Running Linux and FreeBSD on Windows Server Hyper-V: What You Need to Know
- Install Mac OS X in Virtual Box On a Linux host | Operating System
- Software Inc Gameplay Ep. 6 | Servers, SCM, and my Operating System (Let’s Play)
- Debian GNU/Linux 7.3 Install and overview | The Universal Operating System [HD]
- ldap server configuration in centos 6 step by step